InstaForex

Very Easy! These are 5 Tips to Maintain Eye Health and Clarity, Interested in Trying?

 


Compared to other parts of the body, the eye is an important sense of the body that is often neglected to take care of. In fact, if the intention, eye care is very simple and easy to do regularly, you know!

Eyes that look healthy and sparkle clearly will definitely add to the beautiful radiance of your face. Here are some tips to maintain eye health and clarity. Come on, see!


Diligently Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables


It sounds cliché, but regularly consuming fruits and vegetables every day is really effective for maintaining eye health and freshness, you know! You can choose any type of fruit or vegetable that suits your taste, if you can choose fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin A because this vitamin is considered to be able to maintain eye health.


Some recommendations for fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin A such as carrots, tomatoes, beets, avocados, bananas, spinach and broccoli. In order not to get bored, create a way of serving it, for example by mixing carrots and tomatoes as juice or sautéing broccoli for less than 5 minutes.


Besides being healthy and refreshing to the eyes, regularly consuming fruits and vegetables from a young age can help ward off free radical attacks caused by air pollution too, you know! Auto glowing and youthful skin without having to spend too much for treatment at a beauty clinic every month.


Compress Tired Eyes


The current job that requires you to constantly stare at the monitor or smartphone screen all the time has a great chance of making your eyes red or yellow in color. Not to mention this is exacerbated by the presence of eye bags under your eyelids. If you have this, you can be sure that your appearance will not look fresh.


Eits, take it easy. You can overcome tired eyes by compressing them at night after finishing your activities. Use rose water, ice cubes, tea bags or cucumber slices on your eyelids. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Do this activity 3 times a week.


Use Anti Ultraviolet Glasses Outdoors


Ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun during the day are known to be not good for the human body, including can also harm eye health. Therefore, there is no harm in anticipating exposure to ultraviolet rays by using anti-UV glasses that are already widely sold in the market.


In choosing anti-UV glasses, don't be fooled by the dark color of the lenses, OK! Because it turns out that the darker the color of the lens, instead of protecting it, it actually increases the possibility of our eyes to capture more ultraviolet light.


A few tips when you want to buy this type of anti-UV glasses is to pay attention to the percentage of UV-cut. For example, it says UV-cut 80%, meaning that the lens is able to block ultraviolet rays up to 80 percent. So it can be ascertained that the remaining 20 percent will penetrate the eye.


Although there is still something that is absorbed by the eye, at least the anti-UV eyeglass lenses minimize the bad effects of the sun. But if you want to block out the light completely, UV-cut 100% anti-UV glasses are also widely available.


Enough Daily Water Intake


In general, the human body contains as much as 70 percent water. If it is less than that, there will be many problems in the body caused, ranging from diseases of the internal organs, dry skin, chapped lips to eyes that are less luminous.


To prevent this from happening, make sure you have enough water per day. The size of liters of water needed usually depends on the weight and height as well as the activities a person does, so no one is exactly the same as one another.


If you often forget to drink water, now there are many applications that can be downloaded on your smartphone to help remind you to drink water. Some of the applications are Water Drink Reminder, Daily Water Tracker Reminder, Hydro Coach, Aqualert and Drink Water Tracker.


Close your eyes every now and then

If you work on a laptop all day, from now on try to take a break every 20 minutes. Eye rest can be done by blinking quickly for 1 minute. This is useful for spreading natural fluids throughout the eye area so it doesn't dry out. You can also close your eyes for 5 minutes without blinking.


To make it even better, try applying the Pomodoro technique in each of your work, where 25 minutes of staring at the screen, 5 minutes of eye rest, and repeating 4 times. In addition to protecting your eyes, working with this technique can help reduce your boredom.


Well, those are some simple tips that are very easy to apply every day to maintain eye health. Good luck!

Previous Post Next Post